Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

On Monday we got to celebrate the best guy ever......Dad and my Mike! One of my favorite things about Mike is he loves the skies. I enjoy a nice sunset and sunrise but, Mike really loves them and will make me look at the sky when there is something neat. He has been talking about getting a telescope so he could look at different stars and planets. So, I surprised him with one and he has had so much fun the last couple of nights looking at the sky. He has learned a lot over the last couple of nights and we especially have enjoyed looking at the moon.
Looking at the moon.


Mike and I went out to dinner on a date and then went back to my parents for cake and ice cream. We made his favorite cake and he successfully blew out all his candles with help from the kids. We love our Dad and our husband and we are so for grateful he was born 32 years ago!





No comments: