Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year and the kids had lots of parties and got too much candy. On Friday night we carved our pumpkins and the kids had fun making their spooky faces on their pumpkins that they picked out.
I love this picture of Jason and Anne. They were doing a Halloween crossword puzzle together and I love how Anne had her arm around him. Just a moment I had to catch.


On Halloween Brad and JanaLynn had a Halloween party at their home. JanaLynn loves Halloween and their house is so much fun to be at on Halloween. The kids made a spider craft, carved more pumpkins, and ate donuts. We left to get back to our house to go trick-or-treating but, they had a spooky dinner which I heard was really good. The picture above is a funny pic of the Young cousins but, at least we got them all together at once. We are missing Elsie who was asleep.


The Young ladies and Parker. Check out Jill and my Mom's cute feather mask. They turned out really cute.




The Young guys.


Jason was a skeleton for Halloween. I wanted him to paint his face but, he wanted nothing to do with it. He was afraid it would never come off! His costumes was crazy this year because I made it. After getting it done I realized it was to long on him so I had to get rid off half of his leg bone. A little frustrating for me but, he didn't seem to even care. I am still learning the whole sewing thing.






Anne was a witch this year. She wanted to be a good witch not a mean witch.





Eliza was a fairy and she really enjoyed Halloween this year. It was fun to watch her enjoy all the activities more.







3 comments:

paulandjenthatcher said...

Hi!
It was fun to see your blog! You're so good at posting often, and making it interesting to read. The kids are adorable!

When I read your post about Max, I had to laugh, because I know the same thing is going to happen to me in a few years. I'm glad you like him, though. He looks so cute!

I have a funny story! We had a last-minute trip planned to Herriman, and I was hoping to swing by and see you. So I called the number I had for you and it was obviously outdated (probably for years!). I wished I could've planned better to be able to see you. So I had to settle for a few minutes on your blog instead :)

Let's get together soon!

Sara said...

The kids look so cute! I'm impressed with Jason's costume. (Hooray for sewing!)

Happy Halloween Schwitzers!

Unknown said...

great pics of halloween, you guys and the whole family are awesome! max looks as to say, dont put me in the closet, yelp. hope to see you uys soon, go rebels.
love, rob