Sunday, October 11, 2009

H1N1

So, this week we have been fighting the H1N1 virus aka swine flu. We all came down with it in the middle of week. Mike got it first and we thought maybe we could keep the rest of us away from it but, it's impossible living in the same house. Eliza got it and then all the rest of us. It really isn't that bad and we have had worst cases of the flu in our house. We have been good about not going anywhere and spreading to those who it could have a really bad affect on.

It has been funny because all our neighbors have been really afraid of us. If we walk out to get the mail they kind of run back into their houses. We really are clean people and wash hands! Really it is everywhere. Mike's Dr. said 1 out of every 3 patients he has seen has the swine flu. I am hear to testify that you can get through it! Once you do than you don't have to worry about it the rest of year. I told Mike I am glad we got it now and not around the holidays. This was a great week just to be home!

2 comments:

grace said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. If we do come down with it, you're right I wouldn't want it to be during the holidays. So hurray for being sick- I think.

Robinson Family said...

Get well soon! It's circulating here like crazy, and I'm to the point where I'd rather get it over with. I just hope they don't cancel school and make everyone come back during the summer.