Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

We had a great conference weekend and enjoyed all the traditions that come with it. On Saturday, Mike and I got to go to the Saturday afternoon session. It is always so much fun to be in the conference center and to see the prophet and the apostles up close. My favorite part is when the whole congregation stands up for the rest hymn and sings. That many people singing is pretty powerful. After, Mike stayed for the Priesthood session and I went back to my parents house and hung out with my Mom and Jessica. Jessica basically did a Halloween craft for me so I will have to post in a couple of weeks. Thank you Mom and Jessica.
For the past two weeks Grandma and Grandpa have been in town for Conference and we have had a great time spending time with family. We just want to make as many memories as we can before they go back to Russia and we don't see them for another 6 months. We had a Christmas party for them on Sunday since they will be gone for Christmas. Sarah made a great Christmas dinner and it was fun seeing them open their Christmas gifts. We will miss them over the holidays but, they are doing amazing things over in Russia and we are so proud of them.

No comments: