Friday, September 11, 2009

Match Made in Heaven

Since school has been in for a couple of weeks now I have paid more attention to my two girls at home. Jason is gone in the day and these two have so much fun together. I remember being pregnant with Eliza and thinking it would be nice if this baby is a boy for Jason. It would be nice for him to have a brother some what close and then Anne would have a chance later on to have a sister some what close. We found out it was a girl and we were really excited. This past year Anne and Eliza have gotten closer as Eliza has gotten older. At first Anne was Eliza's second mother but, now they are really good friends. It makes me so happy to see them laugh and giggle together. They play house, princess, and both love the color pink. I think that the Lord's hand is really involved when it comes to family planning. As humans we would like to think that you get different genders by how full the moon is but, in reality I think families were chosen before this time. I believe that Anne needs Eliza and Eliza needs Anne. They were meant to come at this time and to help each other here on Earth. They truly were a "match made in heaven."
My two sweeties enjoying the nice weather and playing outside.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Erika, you're children are adorable! I love the first picture of this post!

Heather said...

I agree 100%! But girls are funny. One minute they play so very well, the next they could be beating each other up! But then they kiss and make up. I LOVE when they play so well together, it is fun to watch! And I hope they stay close forever!