Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

 I am so grateful to be the mother to these 4 amazing kids!  They showered me with love all day and always feel so honored to be their Mom.
I love Lucy.  She always has a hug and a smile for me.  She is my baby so she lets me still cuddle and hug her.  She is growing up and having her own opinions and I love talking with her!
Jason is now taller than me and getting wiser and wiser by the minute.  Grateful for his obedience and willingness to try hard things.  Thanks for teaching me everyday, Jason!
Anne is growing up by the minute too!  Love her always positive and happy personality.  She is such big help to me and it is fun to watch her grow through these teenage years.
Eliza is my special girl!  She has deep thoughts and is such a big help to me too.  I love the friendship we are developing.
The biggest blessing to me is being their Mom!  I hope they always know how much I love them!

No comments: