Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Day

 Mike is always so good to me!  He really did spoil me this year for Valentines.  I got these amazing flowers and a brand new Bosch!  I have been wanted this for a while and he really surprised me with this!  I love Valentines and love that we have a day to celebrate the people we love!
 On Saturday I was not feeling that great, but didn't think to much of it.  But, later that night I new I was bad and went to the insta care… I had Strep Throat.  No fun!  So I got some meds, but it made it a silly Valentines with Mom not feeling so great.
 I wore a mask to make sure I didn't pass on any germs!
 Valentines is such a fun day.  The Monday before for FHE we made these fun hearts and wrote on them why we loved each other.  It was fun to have these hanging in our kitchen.







All the girls had Valentine hair with hearts!
 When the kids came home from church I had their Valentines ready.  They each got a new swim suit and shirt to wear to Disney World!



That evening my Mom had everyone over for dinner.  I had to stay home and let everyone else go.  It was actually quite nice to be home in the quiet and get the rest I needed.  It was a fun day of Love!

No comments: