Thursday, July 2, 2015

Last Day of School And Last Day Of Elementary School For Jason

 We finally finished the school year.  The kids could not be more done and ready for a break!  Anne finished 4th grade with flying colors.  She had a great year with Mrs. Panter and made some really great  friends this year.
 Eliza finished 1st grade!  She had a great year with Mrs. Taft, and really made leap and bounds with her reading.  She also made a best friend this year in her class.
 This kid could not be more happier to be finished with elementary school.  He had such a great 6th grade year with Mr. Maulis.  He really saw the best in Jason and helped him so much this year.
 Every morning I drop the kids off for school and Jason always gives me this smile and waves to me.  I will miss this so much!
His last walk into elementary school.  He was super happy and I have to say I shed a tear while I drove off.  I can't believe how time is flying by!  I love watching this kid grow!

No comments: