Friday, June 5, 2015

St. George with the Girls!

 For Jill's 30th birthday we wanted to do something  special for her so, Mom and I planned a St. George trip for her.  We have not been on a trip just as girls since 1998 and Jill was just a little tike.  It was fun to all be together again.  Once we got down to St. George we hit the temple first and did a session.  I have never been through that temple so, it was cool to do that.
 We stayed at the Green Valley Spa and we really relaxed on this vacation.  Lots of reading by the pool, and even some spa treatments which were so nice.
 One evening we got tickets to Tuacahn to see "When You Wish".  This was the first time I had been to Tuacahn and I was really impressed.  Our performance was Disney music from all the Disney movies.  It was really fun!
 At the beginning it was raining, but it soon stopped.
 The next day we headed to beautiful Zion National Park.  We just hiked some of the easier hikes and enjoyed being in this beautiful place!





 Sisters in Zion!
I had so much fun being with my Mom and sister for a couple of days.  We laughed, watched movies, swam, and ate awesome food!  I am so grateful to have these two in my life!

No comments: