Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Off Track For The Last Time

 We are off Track for 3 weeks!  This will be the last time we have a break in the school year.  Next year we are going on a traditional schedule.  I am really excited about this.  I have loved year round, but I have missed the consistency in year round school.  Plus, Jason starts Middle school next year and it will be nice to all be all the same the schedule.

We have been taking it easy the last couple of weeks.  The girls made a fairy house in the picture above, and have enjoyed playing dolls.  It really makes me happy to see my girls playing and letting their imaginations go.  I love that Anne will still play house with Eliza and Lucy.  They will play for hours and be so happy together!
 One afternoon we headed to Neptune Park.  We always enjoy this park and enjoyed some of the nice weather.  It has been a little rainy the last couple of days so, we have to take advantage of these nice sunny days!



1 comment:

thederricks said...

That fairy house is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I will have to show it to my girls. How creative and cute!