Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

 This year we had no school on Halloween so, we decided to go to CornBelly's, and enjoy the day.  The weather this year was unbelievable, and it was the perfect Halloween day.
 We spent the whole day at CornBelly's and we enjoyed all the activites they have there.
 Grandma Young came with us and we loved spending the day with her!
 We got home and hurried and got ready for the evenings activities.  Anne was Elsa.
 Eliza was Elsa too!  We were lucky to have Grandma Young help make these fun Elsa dresses.
 Lucy was Anna
Jason is almost to old to be trick or treating!  We was a fisherman this year.  The kids all went with their cousins this year to trick or treat.  This was good because Mike and I were both sick.  Jay went with Alex and Anne and Eliza went with Kate and Claire.  I took Lucy out for about an hour, and she was good with that.  Halloween was on a Friday this year so, the kids were out late.  But, did they ever come home with candy!  I have never seen so much candy in my life!  I am sad I didn't get a picture of all the candy but, good job kids!  We had a successful Halloween and I enjoyed it so much with you kids.

No comments: