Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Anne!

 Anne's Birthday fell on a Sunday this year.  When your birthday is on a Sunday you can only do so much so, the Saturday before we had some fun.  We went out to lunch and then we all went to watch the new Lego movie.  It was AWESOME!  So, we did all the really fun stuff the day before.   On her actual day she woke open and opened one present.


 Dad getting his birthday morning hug from Anne and Lucy.   I love Lucy's bum crack in this picture!  :)  Love you Lucy!
 She got some new earrings and a necklace.
 We went shopping the week before and she picked out this new Sunday outfit.  She looked so pretty.  We all adore Anne and I can't imagine our family without her.  She is kind and helpful to her younger and older siblings.  The thing I most admire about Anne is her willingness to try anything.  She is not afraid to try and try again.  She has mastered things all by herself.  She has the mind set of "I want to learn that so, I will give it a try and see if I like it".  It's a talent that I don't have because I am always afraid I will fail.  But, she is not afraid of that, and it has helped her grow immensely!  She is a wonderful cook and very organized.  I often find her teaching Lucy down in the basement her colors and numbers.  She will make a wonderful teacher and mother someday!  We love you so much Anne!!
 Sunday evening we had Grandma and Grandpa Young and Schwitzer here for dinner.  She then got to open her other presents.  She got the Lego boat and..
 this camera!!
 She has taken some fun pictures!


 Jason makes a great Lego buddy.  They got right to work on the boat.
 Of course a party in not complete without Auntie Jill!  I found these pictures of Eliza and Jill making funny faces.  It was a great night celebrating Anne!!

No comments: