Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Scout Camp

 I have had the great opportunity to be in Cub Scouts the whole time that Jason has been in Cub Scouts.  I have loved being at all his cub camps and enjoyed watching him learn and have fun.  This year we went up to Camp Tracy for 2 days.  The first day I was with the younger boys but, the second day I went with the older boys which includes Jason.  He got to shoot guns and arrows.  He even taught me how to shoot the bow!  I had so much fun and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me this chance to be with him at this time.  This is the last year I can be with Jason at camp.  Next year he moves on and the men take over after this.  Thanks Jason for being so nice to me at camp!  He would sit by me, give me hugs, and even bought me some candy at the trading post.  I will always cherish my time at camp with him!


No comments: