Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve was with the Young side this year.  We enjoy many traditions together so we got started early so we could fit them all in.  We started out with the Chimes.  I have to say the kids did a great job this year.  Every Christmas our family is sounding better and better!

 We had a Christmas talent show.  Anne and I played a Christmas duet.
 Jason played Silent Night
 Eliza sang Jingle Bells with some of the cousins.
 Uncle Joe did his famous song "Only one more sleep till Christmas" in his Kermit the Frog voice!
 All the Young cousins minus Ryan's kids.   They are ready to open presents.  We had a nice Christmas dinner and then headed home in the snow.

We came home from Grandma and Grandpa's and got on our new Christmas pajamas so, Santa could come.
 Here is what Santa brought for the kids:  Lucy
 Eliza
 Anne
Jason

I love Christmas Eve and the excitement the kids feel that night.  The kids were good and went right to bed.  I have to say on Christmas morning I was the first one awake because I was so excited!  It's nice to know the Christmas spirit never ends.

No comments: