Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Move

The month of August was all about moving into our home.  This time around we depending so much on family.  We are so lucky to have so many people in our family that took the time to help us.  We were never alone at any point during the day.  We would have different shifts of family members that would show up and work their tails off.  We didn't plan it that way it just happened but, after it was done we could have not done it any better.  When one group was tired a new group showed up ready to go.

Mom and Jessica spent the morning helping me get the kitchen together and cleaning our gross fridge.  After being in storage it had mold in it...  with their help we got it sanitized and in working order!  Mike's cousins from Canada showed up to help move in the morning along with Tom, Greg, and Dad.  Sarah and Jacob came and helped with a load and unloaded our truck also.  In the afternoon we had Paul, Joe, Josh and Chris loading and unloading and hauling furniture around the house.  In the evening Ryan, Brad, and my Dad started the task of unloading our food storage.  Jill brought us dinner and Jessica watched the kids until the late hours.   Mom stayed with me all day and helped me get beds  put together and made.   I loved watching our family in action and this is why Heavenly Father gave us families!!!  We have the best family and I still get emotional as I think about all those that help us through this adventure!!!  So, we moved into our home and we are enjoying it immensely!!!!  Here are some pictures....

 I love having an entry way.  It is one of my favorite features of our home!
 I love our mudroom/ cubby area.  It has kept our family so much more organized and we always know where our shoes are!
 Our family room and we have a fireplace!  I love the built-in shelves we had done on the sides of the fireplace.
 The kitchen where we spend all our time.
 The cat walk.
 The beautiful views from our master bedroom!

 Our fun back yard!!!

No comments: