Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter

 We had a great Easter this year.  We colored our eggs the evening before and the kids always have a fun time doing that.
 Easter morning the kids found their Easter baskets.  They each got lots of candy and a new book in their basket.  We then got in our new Easter outfits and went to church.
 Handsome Jason

 Pretty Anne

 Beautiful Eliza

 Cute Lucy
 The 4 best kids around.  I was so happy to have all my girls matching.  That probably won't happen again.
 We went to Grandma and Grandpa Youngs for Easter dinner.  We also had an egg hunt with the cousins


Some of the Young cousins after the hunt.
I am always grateful for Easter and the time I get to reflect on the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  We had a really neat Easter morning with our kids as we talked about the real meaning of Easter.  I love reflecting on how the Atonement has helped me so much in my life.  I really do not know what I do without the Saviors strength in my life.

No comments: