Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun Moments

This past week I opened the dryer to fine a dollar bill sitting on top of dry clothes! Sometimes I make a joke when I find loose change in the dryer or washer and I say " Hey, I just got paid for doing the laundry!" So, when I found the dollar I told the kids that I got paid a whole dollar for doing the laundry. Jason said, " Mom I put that dollar in there. Thanks for doing my laundry!" He really surprises me sometimes and it is a moment I never want to forget. I told him I do his laundry for free because I love him!

The first snow happened and the kids were ready to go out a play at 7:45 in the morning. Yes, my little early birds were so excited to play in it. Eliza kept shouting, " It's Christmas, It's Christmas!" So, I let them go out and play and after about a half hour they were done. There is something happy about the first snow but, when it snows in May not so happy. I think I have a love hate relationship with snow!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Mandi said...

The dollar bill story is SO precious! I have missed looking at your blog! I loved reading through it! It made me miss you a lot! Good luck with your pregnancy and I hope I get to see you guys soon! I love you!

Mandi

Young Family said...

He is so sweet.