Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Thoughts and Pictures

I love when my girls wear matching outfits and they love it too. These two girls are so sweet and I am so excited to have another girl. Before I had kids I really thought I would have all boys. I am not a Tom Boy but, I grew up with mostly boys and it just seems natural to me. I love being in Cub Scouts and going to their camps and I love watching sports with Mike. So, now I have been blessed with daughters and it's the greatest blessing to me. I love being a women I have found as I am raising these daughters what a big responsibility Heavenly Father has placed upon me. I am raising the next generation of mothers! I see little parts of me in each them and I hope I can be a good example of motherhood to them.

Anne wanted to take a picture and I told her take a picture of my big belly. She did a pretty job considering she never really uses a camera! Here I am at 33 weeks and I am getting down to the last couple of weeks before this new spirit comes into our home. Some days I feel nervous about having a newborn again but, I can't wait to finally see this little girls face. Jason, Anne, and Eliza are counting down the days for the baby like they are counting down for Christmas. This has been probably my most fun pregnancy because I feel like I am sharing it with my kids. They ask about her and talk about what they want to teach her and what toys they will share with her. In the past it has just been Mike and I excitement but, this time I can feel the excitement running through all of us. So, here we go with baby #4!

4 comments:

Young Family said...

I'm so excited to meet her as well.

Heather said...

Congrats!! I can't believe it has been so long since I have talked to you! I didn't know you were having a baby. Have you seen how big Faith is? They grow so fast! You look very beautiful preggo! Congrats and I can't wait to see her too!!!!!

Heather said...

I need your email address!

Luke & Angela Dean said...

I love your blog Erika. Maybe you'll inspire me to post more often. You have such a cute family. Good luck with the new baby girl.