Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Break

We had Spring Break a couple of weeks ago and it was cold. It seems every year the week before our break it's the best weather and then the week of our break it's so cold. I took the kids to the Zoo one day with Erin, Sydney and Brad. We bundled up the kids and saw some fun animals. We liked looking a this peacock and it's pretty feathers.

The kids all agreed that the giraffe's were their favorite to look at. They are such interesting animals!
The highlight of going to the Zoo every year is riding the train. They like the animals but, they are always asking when can we go on the train. Here the three girls are excited for their train ride.




Jason and I on the train.
I loved having the kids home for the week and not worrying about school and other activities. I am grateful for this time I had with my kids!

No comments: